Monday, November 25, 2013

Holiday Parties: the Kickoff

It's holiday party season...yayy!! I am prepared this go round. This summer I dropped my business card in jar to participate in a raffle held by Gather Boutique, an online shop that hosts great local pop-ups in the Valley. Never in a million years did I think I would win, but lo and behold, I got an email telling me I had won a $50 mini shopping spree at their online store. I logged in an scored some sweet stuff including a fabulous red dress. I did not know where I would wear it but I knew it would be worn in a fabulous way, duh. First holiday party of the year, the Western Region Black Law Students Associations Annual Fall Mixer, nailed it!







Law graduates/ students do clean up well.
Dress from Gather Boutique, Black head band from H&M in Korea, belt is vintage








Holiday parties are a good excuse to break out the little red dresses, or in this case, red button down are good too!








The only back view I got of this dress does not do it justice. 






These shoes, are to die for. 












Bag and bracelet: Vintage
I think I've had the necklace since middle school.








 I did M.A.C Coopering on the outside corner to mid eye and Stila Prize (a bright shimmering gold) on the inside corner to mideye. Lined top and bottom in M.A.C. Black eyeliner. 
Glitter nail polish by L.A. Colors



Life is Delicious...Go Taste It!

No comments:

Post a Comment