Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Holiday Dinner with the Family: Bows and Quilted Leather

I love this time of year because any reason is a great reason to gather around a table full of goodness and hang out with family and friends. What made this holiday dinner so special, well it would be the first time I introduced my boyfriend to the only family I have here in Phoennix. My cousin Shon and her husband Carlos. This was a big deal for me especially since I had sworn off family introductions in the early stages of a relationship. But, hey, rules are meant to be broken and Eric is a nice guy. Twenty minutes into dinner I was reminded why this polite, easy smiling guy felt like the exception to my crazy rule.






This was the first time I asked Eric to take pictures for me, so needless to say, hilarity ensued. 





We eventually got it together.
Wool Sweater with Ribbon: Gap, Polka Dot Button Down: H&M, Faux Leather Quilted Leather Skirt: One Clothing, Tights: Target, Peach and Gold Purse: H&M 








The satin ribbon detail on this sweater is what makes it one of my favorites.







Earrings: Vintage, Necklaces from Goodwill









Being sassy or avoiding dog poo









Another bow detail on these suede wedged booties. 
Shoes: Dbdk




Life is Delicious...Go Taste It!

No comments:

Post a Comment