Thursday, September 12, 2013

Going Home




As a self proclaimed wanderer, I have missed out on quite a bit of important family events. My litte sister and her husband are very pregnant with their first child. This was not an event I was willing to miss. Afterall what adventure is more exciting than that of child rearing, or so I've heard. Some fortuitous timing and some crazy planning have landed me home in Miami Florida for at least a month so I could attend my sister's baby shower and birth. Yes I plan on being in the birthing room and I am so excited. The five hour flight from Phoenix to Miami demanded a comfortable traveling outfit. I went with zippered jeggings, oversized button down and colorful scarf to fight off middle seat hair craziness.



Reporting for Auntie Duty.



The white and gray clip on earrings,  polkadot button down and black scarf with colored polka dots were all found at a local thrift store. I couldn't forget these Michael Kors glasses for some much needed needed leisure reading (such a luxury after law school). This Latico leather weekender bag is my favorite traveling accessory; with enough room for my laptop, books, paschima,  and other carry-on necessities. 



Black and White circle rings from H&M. Stacked Silver Ring from shop in South Korea. Kenneth Cole Watch in rose gold. Vintage Black Mini Hobo Purse by Coach. 



These studded Steve by Steve Madden hidden platform sneakers are are funky and comfy. They slip off easily which is great for TSA Security. 

No comments:

Post a Comment