Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Post Work-Out or Anytime You Want Peanut Butter and Oatmeal Smoothie

After a good workout I come home starving. This quick smoothie is my go-to for a healthy and replenishing boost that I need after flexing my pecs. And by flexing I mean cursing while lifting 15 pound weights.



Here's What You Need:

  • 3/4 cups Vanilla Almond Milk
  • 1/4 cup old fashion oats
  • 1/2 banana
  • 2 tablespoons ground flaxseed
  • 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
  • 1 heaping tablespoon of creamy peanut butter
  • 3 ice cubes



Here's What You Gotta Do:

1)Add all of the ingredients into a blender.

2)Blend until smooth, usually between one and two minutes.

3) Enjoy!








This quick smoothie has some of everything good for you!









I like using really ripe bananas, they tend to be sweeter, which makes skipping the sweeteners easy. 




Life  Is Delicious...Go Taste It!

No comments:

Post a Comment