Friday, December 20, 2013

Setting the Bar in a Vintage Pleated Stunner

The members of the Arizona Black Bar are some of the most positive people I have encountered in my law school career. I know all of the cliches about attorneys and this group of accomplished and approachable folks have managed to thwart each one. This year they hosted their annual holiday bash at the Arizona Summit Law School in Downtown Phoenix. Every year, in the spirit of giving, the organization conducts a service project. This year the ABB adopted a family-in-need through Black Family and Child Services of Arizona. 

I always look forward to the chance to catch up and chat before everyone disappears for various holiday vacations. This gathering gave me the opportunity to rock an amazing vintage dress I picked up this summer. The dress is fun in print and details but conservative in its cut and dimensions, in other words perfect for rubbing elbows with Valley judges and lawyers.







Purple and Cream Print Vintage Dress. The structured shoulders are to die for!








 It is a little nippy our side so I paired the dress with a collarless Blazer from H&M.






Gold Knotted Drop earrings from H&M









I snagged this sweet deep camel colored leather clutch at the local goodwill for $2. I picked it up and thought "Christmas came early this year!"
The arrow ring in rose gold is from Gather Boutique








Ikat Print Shoes in Tan and Black from BCBG








Some of the gifts collected for this year's service project. 




Life is Delicious...Go Taste It!

No comments:

Post a Comment