Thursday, February 6, 2014

Grey and Stripes Valentine's Day Mani

Since my freshman year of college, Valentine's Day has proven to be a complete disaster. And I mean "sobbing into a purple body pillow, eating day old popcorn, listening to Sade" kinda disasters. With that being said, somehow I manage to still always look forward to the holiday. I've started a tradition-of-sorts where I buy myself a bouquet of flowers and chill a bottle of bubbly, so no matter what the day brings, I've shown myself some love. One of these days I'll figure out the formula to the making the Valentine's Day in my head match the Valentine's Day I end up with. In the mean time, I did figure out this cute non-traditional manicure to celebrate the day.






The base grey color is NYC's In A NewYork Minute nail polish in "Side Walkers"
The "White", "Intense Pink" and "Black" are Art Deco Nail Art lacquers






It ain't perfect... but neither is Love!






Life is Delicious...Go Taste It!


No comments:

Post a Comment